Wearing and maintaining your clear aligners is a crucial part of orthodontic treatment. Below are special instructions to ensure that your treatment is successful.
- Wear your clear aligners for at least 22 hours daily.
- When you're not wearing clear aligners, place them in their case.
- Gently clean and rinse your clear aligners thoroughly. Much like your teeth, the aligners can develop buildup if they're not properly cleaned.
- Using denture-cleaning tablets can also help you keep your clear aligners clean and clear.
- When removing or placing your clear aligners, use your fingers. Don't bite them! When you bite the aligners into position, it risks them breaking or becoming misshapen.
If you have any questions, please contact Shoe Orthodontics! With help from you, we can provide you with the healthy and beautiful smile you've always wanted.
The Team at Shoe Orthodontics